Welcome!

So, as if I don't already have enough to do, I decided to start another blog! I debated for quite a while as to the title of my new blog and finally decided to go off of my other blog, Capture the Little Things, which is my creative blog, and call this one Capture the Little Things at Home.

My idea for this blog is to share any number of things related to the home, housekeeping, meal planning & recipes, organization, tips & tricks, decorating, crafts... the list could go on. I'm very well aware of the fact that there are quite a few blogs similar to this already out there, but that never stopped them, so why should it stop me, right?! ;) I hope to be able to share helpful ideas that I've learned or come across over time. I really don't care if it becomes popular or not, I just pray that somewhere, somehow, it will be a blessing & help to someone!

You may wonder about my title "Capture the Little Things at Home"... Often times, we rush busily throughout our day, running here & there, trying to make the most of our 24 hours, but fail to take a moment to stop & capture the little things that are happening all around us. Little things that we pass over every day, but mean so much to us. Stop and take time to Capture the Little Things at Home!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea Rosi! We need to realize that although we try to be the best "Mom", "Wife" and "Friend", we need to STOP and realize, our babies won't be babies for long and we'll miss out on the most important thing if we worry about always cleaning, cooking, etc.! Any shortcut can always be an improvement in our life as well as "Welcomed." I look forward to reading this blog as well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete