Menu Planning Organization

I just found this menu planning organization system this morning, but I'm totally smitten with it! I love everything about it!

The Monthly Pocket System involves taking 5 recipes for each week, breaking down the ingredients onto a list and then filing them in cute little pockets. When it comes time to go grocery shopping, you grab your ingredient list and make your grocery list from it! Such a simply perfect concept! I love it!



Like I said, I'm totally smitten with this organization system, but there is no way I'm going to spend money for it when I could make it myself. I'm sorry. I have my favorite recipes and versions of certain foods, so I just prefer to use my own recipes. It will take a little time to put together, I'm sure, but I've got to try it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment