Inspiration: Fruit, Gifts, Inventory, & Nails

As I'm sure I've mentioned before, I love surfing through blogs and filling my mind (and Pinterest!) with all kinds of inspiration! Here are a few things I came across recently...


This looks so yummy! I imagine it would be best with cream cheese icing!
Image from lessordinarydesigns.blogspot.com


This would make a cute hostess gift!
image found here


I was really surprised that you could write on your freezer with a dry-erase maker! But really, why not? So, I tried it and it really does work! Who knew?! I would caution about doing this on a textured freezer as some of the ink settles in the little cracks; a smooth surfaced freezer would be best. Cool idea!
image from Chiot's Run


Just in case you ever wondered...
image from Pinterest (no permalink found)


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment