Gift Idea: Decorated Fruit Jar

Christmas is approaching far to quickly! Hopefully, you have a good idea of what gifts you will be giving by now, but if not, I'd like to share a small gift idea with you today. I actually made this for a Ladies Banquet at our church, but I think it could easily be adapted for any occasion, even a hostess gift!



For my project I used:
a jar of canned pears
ribbon
mod podge
patterned paper
scallop circle punch
Storybook Cricut cartridge





It's a very easy project! I simply layered the scallop circle and the decorative circle on top of the lid, adhering it with the mod podge. I had cut the circles so that they nearly covered the entire lid. I cut my letters "p-e-a-r" on my Cricut and adhered them on top of the circles, using more mod lodge.



 To finish it off, I simply tied the ribbon around the top of the jar and trimmed it to the length I liked.


No comments:

Post a Comment