On the Menu: Slow Cooker Sweet & Tangy Chicken

I trust you have had a good, well-rested weekend and are ready for another week. I will be prepping our master bedroom for a new closet this week! I'm super excited about it and can't wait to have it finished and be able to organize it! I've made out a menu for this week and hope that I can stick with it even if there is construction going on in the house. I'm on a spree of trying new recipes, so this week should be interesting...

Slow Cooker Sweet and Tangy Chicken
photo: AllRecipes.com




On the Menu


Monday: Classic Breakfast Strata (breakfast for dinner) (this is a new recipe, I'll let you know how we like it)

Tuesday: Slow Cooker Sweet & Tangy Chicken (also a new recipe)

Wednesday: Hot Dogs with Chili

Thursday: BBQ Drum Sticks (another new recipe) (I may do this one next week and do a Pot Roast instead)

Friday: BLT Grilled Cheese Sandwiches


Linking to Menu Plan Monday

Comments

  1. Wow! I too decided to try the slow cooker sweet and tangy chicken recipe! And it's even on tuesday on my menu planner! Isn't that wild? Just had to say hi to the person who thinks like me. :o) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment