On the Menu: Cheddar Chicken Pie

I don't know about you, but despite the intense heat, this past week seems to have flown by! I have some major organization that needs to be done this week. School will be starting before I'm ready for it, so I want to finish up a few of my summer goals before then. My menu is simple for this week...



Monday: Waffles and bacon (Breakfast for Dinner)

Tuesday: Deluxe Nachos (this is supposed to be "Ethnic Night" but I didn't take time to find a true "ethnic" meal, so nachos will have to do!)

Wednesday: Pizza (something easy before going to church)

Thursday: Cheddar Chicken Pie (subject to change!)

Friday: Meatball Subs (this counts as "Gourmet Sandwich", right?! it's not a plain old PB&J!)


What's on your menu for this week?
I'm linking to Menu Plan Monday; hop on over there to find some more great menus!

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. We enjoy having breakfast for dinner too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping in at Paper Wings! Also, for the cheddar chicken recipe. I am totally going to try it.

    I just became a follower, and would love for you to do the same!!

    Violetpaperwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment