On the Menu: Chicken Spaghetti

I trust you had a good weekend and are ready for another week!
We've been very busy, as usual. Hopefully, this week, we will be able to paint the master bedroom and get a few things back to "normal".

I've made out a menu for this week, although I'm not sure what all will be going on. But at least I have somewhat of a plan for meals - that always relieves stress!



Monday: Going to friend's house

Tuesday: Spaghetti and Meatballs
{Tuesdays are my "ethnic dinner" days - this can fall under Italian, right?! ;) }

Wednesday: Pizza {need something easy before church in pm}

Thursday: Chicken Spaghetti {from Pioneer Woman's Cookbook}

Friday: Grilled BLT sandwiches

Saturday: Pasta Alfredo

Chicken Spaghetti photo © Pioneer Woman

Have a wonderful day!

Linking to
Menu Plan Monday
Craft-O-Maniac
Joy In My Kitchen



Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this recipe. I needed something new and this looks so good. YUM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment