Simple Little Things: Reading with Biscuit



We spent an afternoon at Barnes & Noble this past week. My boys love books, so this was a special treat for them. My little guy found a stuffed "Biscuit" puppy and carried it around and talked to it the whole time we were there - so cute! I used my iPhone to capture this shot of him asking Biscuit which book he should pick out next. Love that kid!

Remember to capture the little things in the lives of your children... you know, those little things that you so often just overlook - take a photo of it. You'll be glad you did. Trust me.


Linking to:

Comments

  1. So true and great photo!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute moment! We've spent many an afternoon at Barnes & Noble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post thanks for sharing i found your blog thrue other followers looking for to visit more blessings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment