Changes and Plans

We have had a change of direction in our family over the past year. As of the beginning of this year, our family has been traveling across the U.S. to various churches trying to raise support and partnership in ministry for the Independent Baptist church we will be starting in Connecticut, Lord willing, in 2015. 





We have traveled literally thousands of miles and have had the privilege of seeing some unique places we might otherwise never have seen. I've decided to begin a travel series featuring some of the places we've visited.



Also, as we stay in many homes and guest rooms, I have observed many things and would like to share some tips on hospitality and setting up a guest room. 



Because of our travels, I stay very busy and internet access is often sporadic, so for this reason, my blog posts have been and will continue to be somewhat random. I thank you for your patience and faithfulness in visiting my site.

Comments